My Neighbour

rle5rle5 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited September 28, 2009 in People
Here are 3 pictures of my neighbor. We decided to have an impromptu photoshoot today... There was no real focus to it other than chilling out and having some fun. C&C are welcome and appreciated!

matt1.jpg

matt2.jpg

matt3.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    Out of these three, I prefer the first one. I like the framing and the angle. His expression is fairly relaxed as well.
    The book is a really distracting factor to me in the second one; It's both the darkest and the lightest thing in the photo, and quite bit as well, drawing too much attention.
    As far as the third one, I'm not fond of the framing of his hand (one hand coming out of the bottom, with part of his fingers being cut off) and his expression.
  • rle5rle5 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Out of these three, I prefer the first one. I like the framing and the angle. His expression is fairly relaxed as well.
    The book is a really distracting factor to me in the second one; It's both the darkest and the lightest thing in the photo, and quite bit as well, drawing too much attention.
    As far as the third one, I'm not fond of the framing of his hand (one hand coming out of the bottom, with part of his fingers being cut off) and his expression.

Thank you very much! I definitely do need to pay more attention when cropping!

I appreciate the feedback. Just in time too! I have another shoot with a different friend tomorrow!