Sydney: Taronga to Balmoral

Mr EddyMr Eddy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited March 18, 2011 in Landscapes
A few shots from a very nice harbourside walk this weekend. The walk itself is about 6km end to end and provides some truly beautiful views of Sydney harbour. You can see from the choppy water in the pictures how windy it was. Wouldn't want to have been doing the bridge climb today.

A few more pics here - http://mreddy.smugmug.com/Travel/Australia/Taronga/9768501_UkR8e/1/662133766_voacx

662131064_4DuyL-L.jpg

Yeah, okay. So it had to be done at least once. :D

662130748_i4sGS-L.jpg

That's the Taronga Zoo ferry terminal.

662131908_3rFJk-L.jpg

Ferry meets tall ship

662132707_tnA28-L.jpg

662133379_HGKXN-L.jpg

The Pacific is out there somewhere...

662133766_voacx-L.jpg

Enclosure NOT shark proof... apparently. :scratch

Comments

• FMarekFMarek Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited September 27, 2009
    Hi, I love your images. You've taken pictures of the city of my dreams. Do you live there or was on vacation? Me and my wife would be very thankful if you could share more images (full size if possible) of Australian views. Many thanks in advance :)

P.S. working hard to obtain working visa and to relocate there...
    Casual shooter...
  • Mr EddyMr Eddy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    FMarek wrote:
    Hi, I love your images. You've taken pictures of the city of my dreams. Do you live there or was on vacation? Me and my wife would be very thankful if you could share more images (full size if possible) of Australian views. fmarek@gmail.com Many thanks in advance :)

P.S. working hard to obtain working visa and to relocate there...
    Hi. Thanks a lot.

I live in Sydney, but I've only just moved there from Melbourne. Still struggling to cope with the terrible weather. :D

Since I've just arrived I'll be taking plenty of Sydney shots, which I'll probably be annoying the forum with over the coming months. Full size versions of the shots are/will be on smugmug.
  • FMarekFMarek Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    No I live in that area too :)) WOW!
    Casual shooter...
  • Henrik NHenrik N Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2011
    Ahhhhh, one of my favorite cities in the world. I lived in Milson's Point for 3 month while traveling through your great land. Can't wait to go back.

Nice shots too. Hope to see more.

Henrik