First attempt at a portrait

gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
edited July 5, 2005 in People
This is Jane my partner taken in a bar in Sundsval Sweden, she couldn't have been thinking about the previous day as we had ridden 450 miles in non stop rain

27214049-M.jpg

Comments

• AgilehoundAgilehound Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    She looks infinitely kind. :)

The catchlights in her eyes are very nice. :) I'm a photoshop addict, so I might have touched a few things up . . . may I take a crack at photoshopping this a bit this evening??
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    Be my guest i dont know how to use photoshop yet, she is not keen of me taking photos of her because her teeth have gone dark due to diabetes
    Agilehound wrote:
    She looks infinitely kind. :)

The catchlights in her eyes are very nice. :) I'm a photoshop addict, so I might have touched a few things up . . . may I take a crack at photoshopping this a bit this evening??
  • AgilehoundAgilehound Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    she is not keen of me taking photos of her because her teeth have gone dark due to diabetes
    Poor thing - my aunt feels the same way for the same reason. :( You can easily fix that for her in photos though, and still have her look like herself (I think?)

A few subtle changes here - a bit hastily done, a little sloppy around the edges, just to show you what my first thought was. I'm not an expert in this by any means though. Just a thought. :)

She really does have lovely eyes. I was tempted to make her shirt & eyes pop a little more, but thought they did just fine aue naturale. :)
    27270529-M.jpg