(You See) Dimensions, In Two.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited September 27, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Sometimes, I like to challenge myself with a topic I've taken from a song lyric. In this case, it was part of a line from One Thing Leads to Another (1983), by The Fixx.
(You see) Dimensions, in Two.
662534488_2rg6h-XL.jpg

And to complete the line. . . .
State Your Case with Black or White.
662789377_xETVW-XL.jpg
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2009
    Hey Lee,

I don't know where your finding them, but I'm really liking these architectural abstracts (or whatever they are called) that you've been posting.

Keep em' coming thumb.gif
    Randy
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    Thank you, Randy. I've been wandering the county (Los Angeles) that I've lived in and hated all my life, discovering things I never knew were there.

This is a wooden sculpture that I found behind and across the street from the Beverly Hills City Hall and Police Department. No, I didn't see Axel Foley. :D
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    Pretty cool! I like the warmth of the wood and the light falloff! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    Hi Lee,

Another set of great images. I really like the eye you have for these type shots. Also, your execution of the shot is superb. Well done.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    Nice abstract Lee......thumb.gif azzaro