Recent shot C&C Welcome!

Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited September 29, 2009 in People
A shot from a recent shoot. C&C welcome

662930192_oQ9d8-M.jpg

Comments

• rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    Oh she is precious. I love the pose, the way her hair frames her beautiful little face. The dress is so light and bright it seems to be distracting to me and pulls me away from her face. Obvciously beautiful eyes but they seem to be hidden by the darker exposure in that area of her face.

What does the color version look like?
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    the hair is a little confusing for me... is she jumping or laying down? the background seems dark and distant so i can't tell which it is, and i spent more time trying to figure that out than actually looking at the image.

also, the tones look a little dark to me, but i'm on a bad monitor so...

i think this shot has a lot of potential, just needs a little more work to clarify it a bit. nice capture.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    Kinkajou wrote:
    the hair is a little confusing for me... is she jumping or laying down? the background seems dark and distant so i can't tell which it is, and i spent more time trying to figure that out than actually looking at the image.

also, the tones look a little dark to me, but i'm on a bad monitor so...

i think this shot has a lot of potential, just needs a little more work to clarify it a bit. nice capture.

15524779-Ti.gif I had the same thought...is she jumping or laying down. Definitely explore all of the options on processing this shot....it has a lot of potential. An absolutely adoreable young lady. thumb.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    Thanks everyone, yes she is laying down. shot from above. i have done some more processing to the image and i will post up the results soon.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    Very cool! clap.gif Like the others, I had the same question about jumping/laying down. Did you blur the grass by any chance?