Beach Vacation

EthanEthan Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited September 29, 2009 in Landscapes
My first attempt at beach photography. Let me know what you think.

662751141_bzA75-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    What a white beach! I kind of like how pale the whole image is because we usually think of beaches being more blue or yellow, rather than white. But this is peaceful and lovely and the splash of colors are excellent. Thanks for sharing!
  • EthanEthan Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    What a white beach! I kind of like how pale the whole image is because we usually think of beaches being more blue or yellow, rather than white. But this is peaceful and lovely and the splash of colors are excellent. Thanks for sharing!

Someone said they have the white sand brought in. It's very pretty.
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    Where was this taken? North West Florida has sugar white sand like this. Nice shot. I have never been able to find the beach deserted like this - always someone around.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • RicherSeaRicherSea Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    Very nice. I might be tempted to crop some of the bottom / right to try to get rid of the tyre track.
    RicherSea wrote:
    Very nice. I might be tempted to crop some of the bottom / right to try to get rid of the tyre track.

Thank you! Alys Beach, Florida. There was one person there when i walked down. I wanted until he left to get a good shot. Great time of year here!
    RicherSea wrote:

I thought about that too after I saw it. I don't have photoshop but wondered if there was a way to get rid of it in photoshop if I had it.
  • jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    I really like this shot. Try cropping out 1/3 of the sky and see what you think. You can just use your browser window to do it.