Long haired white German Shepherd

djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
edited September 28, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Went to the beach with my daughter and her 5 month old puppy. Uh did I say Puppy? Can't wait to see it full grown.

663160500_geQRU-L.jpg
http://www.djames-photography.com
In this great big world around us, we will find what we are looking for! What we do with it is up to us to decide.
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Zuiko 14-45 Zuiko 40-150 Sigma 50-500 Zuiko 18-180 4-AB800 strobes, 1AB-400 stobe, 4 softboxes, brolly box, umbrellas etc.

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Registered Users Posts: 447 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    Cute dog :-) Lovely warm colours all over thumb.gif

You could crop a bit closer (specially a bit less bottom) for better composition IMO.

A very nice shot of a very cute looking dog.
    I didn't know German Shepherds also come in white btw?
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    Looks like that puppy is going to be a nice sized dog :D

The fur of the dogs coat blends well with the sand. Hope you get many more photos of this dog as it grows.
  • djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    Jeroen wrote:
    Cute dog :-) Lovely warm colours all over thumb.gif

You could crop a bit closer (specially a bit less bottom) for better composition IMO.

A very nice shot of a very cute looking dog.
    I didn't know German Shepherds also come in white btw?

Thank you for you input. The white German Shepherd (as I have been told) was tried to breed out (eliminate) as inferior in years past (ww2 erra).
    In this great big world around us, we will find what we are looking for! What we do with it is up to us to decide.
    Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Zuiko 14-45 Zuiko 40-150 Sigma 50-500 Zuiko 18-180 4-AB800 strobes, 1AB-400 stobe, 4 softboxes, brolly box, umbrellas etc.
  • djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    Dogdots wrote:
    Looks like that puppy is going to be a nice sized dog :D

The fur of the dogs coat blends well with the sand. Hope you get many more photos of this dog as it grows.

My daughter says this dog may exceed 100 lbs when full grown. She named it Klondike because it's paws are so large it reminded her of the polar bear paws.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    djames wrote:
    My daughter says this dog may exceed 100 lbs when full grown. She named it Klondike because it's paws are so large it reminded her of the polar bear paws.

Klondike is a good name for the dog -- the paws are big as you can see in the photo...those toes on the front paw have a spread in the sand. It will probably reach 100 lbs easily.