663608126_Lnf9H-L.jpg

663608050_aj5xK-L.jpg

663652324_aXDh8-L.jpg

664181526_wuyG9-L.jpg

670089944_phsTa-L.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    Very nice shots! clap.gif I really like the background color in the first two! They seem to go really well with her skin. I also prefer the color shots to the b/w ones.
    It seems that you have done a lot of processing on the skin in the second one? Do you have a less-processed version by any chance? I think I'd probably prefer a little less skin-processing on it.
  • DavremdaliDavremdali Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Very nice shots! clap.gif I really like the background color in the first two! They seem to go really well with her skin. I also prefer the color shots to the b/w ones.
    It seems that you have done a lot of processing on the skin in the second one? Do you have a less-processed version by any chance? I think I'd probably prefer a little less skin-processing on it.

Good evening Ivar. Thanks for your comments. On the second shot, I actually processed the image in Nik Color Efex Pro - glamour glow filter . Yes, I do have an image that is less saturated for which I will post.

Cheers
    Reynaldo
  • Howe Creative PhotographyHowe Creative Photography Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    Beautiful women, great pictures!
    Bridget:ivar

Nikon D80
    Nikon D300s (on it's way)
    Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
    Tamron 18-200mm
    Nikon 50mm f/1.8
    Nikon 70-300mm
    Tamron 90mm macro
    some lights and backgrounds

Beautiful women, great pictures!

Thank you very much Howe.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    Nice shots but to plastic looking. After you run portrature drop the fill down to 75ish and reclaim some of the natural pores. I do love glamor glow, beatiful gals. We should get together sometime. I'm down on the eastern shore.
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2009
    I agree with hackbone. Good skin texture is hard for me, but what I found out that works is after you run your skin softening effect and lower the opacity/fill of said effect (just enough to hide the blemishes and get more even lighting but not totally obscure details), do a couple of high pass filters with various values and fiddle with the opacity and layer blending modes on those. I'm not sure what this was set to, but I think it worked out http://www.krisfulk.com/Fashion/Houston-Skyline-Studio/9704042_q7cjQ#656623967_4yzc3-A-LB

I know I used pin light for the high passes on these (I remember bc it was the most recent) http://www.krisfulk.com/Portraits/Elizabeth/9790538_HNSEr#664272702_PaKbE-A-LB Although I think I may have been a bit more heavy handed on the skin smoothing than the first one.

Hope this helps, but now that I think about it, it probably won't without Photoshop. And if that's the case, I'm sorry for not being very helpful :/
    edited October 4, 2009
    Hackbone wrote:
    Nice shots but to plastic looking. After you run portrature drop the fill down to 75ish and reclaim some of the natural pores. I do love glamor glow, beatiful gals. We should get together sometime. I'm down on the eastern shore.

Hackbone, it sounds like a good idea. I am in the city.

Reynaldo