Options

what software was used?

chrismoorechrismoore Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Major grins
edited September 28, 2009 in Finishing School
Hi, I received the link below on email several months ago and did some research to try and find what program the photog used to create that SWF, but could not find it. The link was sent again to me the other day and now my curiosity is peaked again. Obviously he used a time lapse sequence and somehow stacked the images into an .swf file that allows the cursor to change images. Anyone ever see this done or know how it can be done? Thanks

http://61226.com/share/hk.swf
(move your cursor over the image)

Comments

• Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    That's an Adobe Flash file.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    That's an Adobe Flash file.

Added to time lapse photography..................or so it looks to me.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    chrismoorechrismoore Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Major grins
    I know that it is flash as an .swf file. I have never seen a time lapse blended like this before, and there must be an application that allows the image sequence to be combined into a flash file. Don't know if anyone would know how? Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    CrypticusCrypticus Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    It appears to be only 2 images and as you move the mouse down the screen it increases the transparency of the first image until you only see the second. The think the timer is only to give the impression of time passing.