Options

SOLD: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s + UV filter

FantoFanto Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited October 2, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi,
I have a Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s to sell. It is near MINT quality. The optics are perfect. No scratch whatsoever. No marks on the body of the lens. I am only the second owner of this lens. The lens was never used without a UV filter. It works perfectly and makes awesome pictures. For more info see the review by Ken Rockwell. Here's a little from the review :

"There is no sharper wide angle lens made by Nikon for SLR cameras, and it is the only Nikon wide angle, along with the 15mm f/3.5, that is completely free from barrel distortion at ordinary distances. Optically this is almost a perfect lens and one of the most perfect lenses you can get to fit a Nikon camera."

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s Nikkor

Included is a Nikon L1A UV filter and original booklet.

Also, I got a KAWA adapter Nikon to Canon if you are interested that I could give away free. Value of approx. 20$

More pictures on request.

Asking 300$ including shipping.

SOLD

Comments

• Options
    plowhouseplowhouse Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 30, 2009
    i'm interested
    I just missed one of these for $200 bucks on Fred Miranda's forum today. Would you take $250?
  • Options
    alexfalexf Registered Users Posts: 436 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    I have one (bought used from KEH). It's a great lens. Easily one of my most used and sharpest.
    AlexFeldsteinPhotography.com
    Nikon D700, D300, D80 and assorted glass, old and new.
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2009
    alexf wrote:
    I have one (bought used from KEH). It's a great lens. Easily one of my most used and sharpest.

Definitely a great lens Alex
  • Options
    edited October 2, 2009
    Sold.