I Went Tumbling Down

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited September 28, 2009 in Landscapes
This past weekend we took a hike. It was very rough and steep. Unfortunately I lost balance and went tumbling down (see pic below of the mountain - harsh light and terribly hot). All was well but a bruised foot/ankle. My backpack and camera tumbled further than I. My husband had to retrieve it; poor guy! the worst part was that I didn't get any wildlife pics that I had hoped for; just couldn't hike much after that. So took some pictures while I sat! :D

664161593_iHc5f-XL.jpg

664163118_RCgzY-XL.jpg

664162197_6E7RR-XL.jpg

664161929_6M9Wp-XL.jpg

Comments

• boneywhitefootboneywhitefoot Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    give it another go next weekend, Autumn only comes once a year.
    God made two great lights; the sun to rule by day and the moon to rule by night. He also made the stars.
    And He set them all in the heavens to give light upon the earth; And God saw that it was good.

Ive seen the light and it is indeed very good

http://www.lightchasers-nz.com/
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    give it another go next weekend, Autumn only comes once a year.

Not in AZrolleyes1.gif
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    Autumn? What's that? O yea..now I remember... well at the time it was in the 90's in the high country - and triple digits below. :D Next weekend I will be back east for a few weeks so I won't get back here until November but it ought to be cooled down by then! And then - we can brag!mwink.gif
    Eia wrote:
    Autumn? What's that? O yea..now I remember... well at the time it was in the 90's in the high country - and triple digits below. :D Next weekend I will be back east for a few weeks so I won't get back here until November but it ought to be cooled down by then! And then - we can brag!mwink.gif

I'm going to the Arcadia Shootout in Maine Eia. Are you going?
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    dlplumer wrote:
    I'm going to the Arcadia Shootout in Maine Eia. Are you going?

Oh - I WISH! But, I'll be in WV. The hills are great there too! Wow - can't wait to see some of your autumn colors! It's almost like a different world isn't it? How long will you be gone?
    Eia wrote:
    Oh - I WISH! But, I'll be in WV. The hills are great there too! Wow - can't wait to see some of your autumn colors! It's almost like a different world isn't it? How long will you be gone?

The shootout is Oct. 7-11. Yea, it should be great. Enjoy WV Eia.