Portfolio Pricing

streegshooterstreegshooter Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited September 28, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Sorry...this should be in Pro Sales Support

Hello everyone,

I made the mistake of setting pricing and chosing Bay Photos under one specific gallery. I want to turn this into my portfolio for pricing and print shop. Wondering how I can do this.

I am sorry if I am totally missing something. Thanks in advance for your help!

I LOVE SMUGMUG!

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2009
    Sorry...this should be in Pro Sales Support

Hello everyone,

I made the mistake of setting pricing and chosing Bay Photos under one specific gallery. I want to turn this into my portfolio for pricing and print shop. Wondering how I can do this.

I am sorry if I am totally missing something. Thanks in advance for your help!

I LOVE SMUGMUG!

Hi

To have a particular price list be your PORTFOLIO pricing, you need to click the portfolio link from the top of the pricing page first. Then add your pricing and save it. This now becomes your portfolio pricing.

Unfortunately there isn't a really simple way to turn the pricing you have set for this gallery into your portfolio pricing - although you could open a second browser window and copy/paste from one price page to the other. Be sure that you click portfolio first, before saving.

Now, there is a fast way to apply the pricing you have just set up to other galleries. Open a pricing page, and click the word 'galleries' from the top. This opens up a page that shows all of your galleries to you. You can pick the pricing you wish to apply, the items you want to apply it to, and then the galleries that you want it applied to.

If you have any other questions, holler.

ann