Meatball

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited September 29, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I'm sure you guys are sick of seeing pictures of pets but I couldn't resist sharing this shot of my dog Meatball. Yes, that's his name. Don't ask how we came up with it.

He is such a funny little dog. He thinks he is the size of a Great Dane.

664107034_wi5AJ-XL.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    This is a very nice shot. Normally, I don't care for the "shoot down" look on dogs, but I think for this image the perspective works nicely. The DOF if just perfect also. Lighting is nice on the face as is the sharpness.

Plain and simple: Nice image thumb.gif
    Randy
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    This is a very nice shot. Normally, I don't care for the "shoot down" look on dogs, but I think for this image the perspective works nicely. The DOF if just perfect also. Lighting is nice on the face as is the sharpness.

Plain and simple: Nice image thumb.gif

Thanks. I normally wouldn't post a shot of my dogs, it's like constantly sharing shots of your kids with people, but I really liked the way this shot turned out. I think the technical aspects are good but I like that I really captured the essence of Meatball's personality in this shot. He is a really confident little dog and I think this shot speaks to that.

Thanks again for the positive feedback.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site