Down by the River... (Skimpy bathing suit, NSFW)

kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
edited October 1, 2009 in People
This shoot didn't go as planned (do they ever? :scratch). The spot in the river we picked turned out to be really shallow, and so we had to walk out into the river quite a ways to get these shots. So that greatly constrained the amount of lighting gear I could set up. I know... excuses, excuses... :rolleyes

Still, I welcome any feedback on the shots. :deal

661973585_9WArN-XL-4.jpg

662147733_ZEKXL-L-1.jpg

662168181_QkNzU-XL.jpg

662434959_5QC5L-XL.jpg

662105489_TQn9G-XL-2.jpg

662131214_io2zU-XL-3.jpg

Thanks for lookin'. :thumb
-joel

Comments

• dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    These are great Joel. The first and last are my favorites. I really like the lighting on the first. clap.gifclap.gif
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    dlplumer wrote:
    These are great Joel. The first and last are my favorites. I really like the lighting on the first. clap.gifclap.gif

Thanks, Dan. It was a fun shoot all in all. I appreciate you checking in. thumb.gif

Cheers,
    -joel
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    Very nice, Joel thumb.gif

I prefer the second to last one. I really like her expression in that one; her smile looks very 'real' if you know what I mean.
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    I love the light in the first one.

Caroline
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2009
    You might want to clean up her... uh... area... on that last one and her underarm on the second to last one. Also, there seems to be some weird highlight right under her eyebrows on a few of them.

Thanks for the warning in the subject line :)
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
    edited October 1, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Very nice, Joel thumb.gif

I prefer the second to last one. I really like her expression in that one; her smile looks very 'real' if you know what I mean.

Thanks, Ivar! I agree with you about the expression in that one shot. That was actually a candid shot that I'm glad I got.

Cheers,
    -joel
    edited October 1, 2009
    I love the light in the first one.

Caroline

Thanks, Caroline! That seems to be the favorite of the bunch. thumb.gif

-joel
    edited October 1, 2009
    Kinkajou wrote:
    You might want to clean up her... uh... area... on that last one and her underarm on the second to last one. Also, there seems to be some weird highlight right under her eyebrows on a few of them.

Thanks for the warning in the subject line :)

Thanks, Kinkajou. I'm not understanding your comment about the last one. What needs to be cleaned up? headscratch.gif The 2nd to last one I could agree with, although didn't think it was too bad. The "weird highlights" under eyelids is flash glare. I had brought a flash diffuser but left it on shore and it was a painful walk back to get it and I didn't want to leave my model waiting. Maybe I'll take a pass at reducing it in post.

Thanks for the comments. thumb.gif
    -joel