An afternoon at the beach

erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
edited July 8, 2005 in People
Took the kids to the beach to fly kites the other day. We had a nice time. Here are three pictures from the lot.

Erich :):

27310544-L.jpg

27311708-L.jpg

27310549-L.jpg

Comments

• Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2005
    Spasibo for your photos, Erich!
    Great serial!
    Yuri
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Thanks Yuri!
  • InvectiveInvective Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    I really like the second one! he looks so happy, and the colors of the kite look great against the sky :D
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    edited July 7, 2005
    Invective wrote:
    I really like the second one! he looks so happy, and the colors of the kite look great against the sky :D
    He was having a great time chasing the kite. It was a lot of fun watching trip over himself as the kite moved back and forth. Thanks for the comment.

Erich
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2005
    Nice shots of your kids at the beach Erich, looks like they had a blast. # 2 is my favorite. Ive seen photos of kids flying kites before where they were shot directly behind the kid and low to the ground showing the arm in the air and the perspective was looking right up the string all the way to kite I found the perspective to be very interesting, you may want to try a something simalar and see what you think some time. Just my 2c

Best regards,
    douglas
    Best regards,
    douglas
    edited July 8, 2005
    douglas wrote:
    Nice shots of your kids at the beach Erich, looks like they had a blast. # 2 is my favorite. Ive seen photos of kids flying kites before where they were shot directly behind the kid and low to the ground showing the arm in the air and the perspective was looking right up the string all the way to kite I found the perspective to be very interesting, you may want to try a something simalar and see what you think some time. Just my 2c

Best regards,
    douglas
    Thanks for the tip Douglas! I'll give that a try next time.

Erich