Cool as a Cucumber

Bippity11Bippity11 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited September 30, 2009 in People
I was taking formal pictures of Aidan when his mom began playing with him. She put the glasses on him and this picture just kind of presented itself. Out of the many formal and informal shots I took, this one is the family favorite.

I was looking for ideas on cropping and processing so that we can get them a nice 8x10 or larger copy of this one. Let me know your thoughts

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    Bippity11 wrote:
    I was taking formal pictures of Aidan when his mom began playing with him. She put the glasses on him and this picture just kind of presented itself. Out of the many formal and informal shots I took, this one is the family favorite.

I was looking for ideas on cropping and processing so that we can get them a nice 8x10 or larger copy of this one. Let me know your thoughts
    Heh, that's cute :D It looks a bit soft, but that could be due to the fact that it is embedded here. I think it's a bit of a tight crop already, I probably wouldn't crop it any more. As far as processing, I'd desaturate the red thing on the left a bit thumb.gif