BBQ Ride (pic heavy)

2»

Comments

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    Nope, I've never even been in a Mini--glad you set me straight on the "practicality" of it. :D

Here's the new "Guess My Ride" thread: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1226610#post1226610
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    YAY! <3<3 Love me some...
    Love me some MINI Cooper too. Mine is the Dark Silver/Gray S with the Lounge Leather Interior. I traded my BMW 3 Series for it. Been a Bimmer owner for 12 years and got the 2009 Mini about 2 months ago. I LOVE that car. It's one happy drive.

Maybe we can get a car forum although a Dog/Cat forum is needed too. Maybe a food forum would work. BBQ would go nicely. Dr. Hoogley Wogly Tyler Texas BBQ is big around these here parts ...
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    ChatKat wrote:
    Love me some MINI Cooper too. Mine is the Dark Silver/Gray S with the Lounge Leather Interior. I traded my BMW 3 Series for it. Been a Bimmer owner for 12 years and got the 2009 Mini about 2 months ago. I LOVE that car. It's one happy drive.

Maybe we can get a car forum although a Dog/Cat forum is needed too. Maybe a food forum would work. BBQ would go nicely. Dr. Hoogley Wogly Tyler Texas BBQ is big around these here parts ...

Hey Kat,

Congratulations on the Mini S thumb.gif
    A fun ride indeed!

I hope that BBQ is a good as the name.

Thanks for the info...
    Randy
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    Nice shots Randy... loved the leak shot rolleyes1.gif - oh, btw there is a hard 8's over in Coppell now (freeport pkwy i think). and yes, they have some good barbaque. I ride an M109R and my neighbor has a VTX1800 (another great honda) if'n you ever want a few more riders. McGhees (sp) catfish rest. is pretty good up in OK as well, and makes for a decent ride if you get off i35 mwink.gif
    Devin
    edited October 5, 2009
    00SS wrote:
    Nice shots Randy... loved the leak shot rolleyes1.gif - oh, btw there is a hard 8's over in Coppell now (freeport pkwy i think). and yes, they have some good barbaque. I ride an M109R and my neighbor has a VTX1800 (another great honda) if'n you ever want a few more riders. McGhees (sp) catfish rest. is pretty good up in OK as well, and makes for a decent ride if you get off i35 mwink.gif

Nice ride you have thumb.gif

I've been up to McGhees Catfish Restuarant before, although I just stumbled upon it one day out riding. I'll have to head up there again soon.
    Randy
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 5, 2009
    Nice shots...I ride an '06 dark red wing myself. Anyway, my only nit is in #3 & #4 the colors are different. In one, the bike looks black and the other it looks blue. Also look at the color of the reflector/light on the front fender...different colors also.
    edited October 5, 2009
    captain78 wrote:
    Nice shots...I ride an '06 dark red wing myself. Anyway, my only nit is in #3 & #4 the colors are different. In one, the bike looks black and the other it looks blue. Also look at the color of the reflector/light on the front fender...different colors also.

Hey captain,

Hope your wing's treating you right!

Yep, that's what happens when you don't use actions of presets. Also why a lot of folks don't post more than one image at a time, so you can't compare.

Put yourself out there and people are gonna' nail you on it rolleyes1.gif

I'm really more careful when it's a paying gig, these lugs just ain't gonna' pay :D
    Randy