Options

Boilerplate contracts?

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited October 1, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
Is there a source online for "standard" boilerplate contracts for photographers? This would be for headshot/portrait sessions. I've searched, but didn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    BenoitBenoit Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 1, 2009
    Some Samples
    divamum wrote:
    Is there a source online for "standard" boilerplate contracts for photographers? This would be for headshot/portrait sessions. I've searched, but didn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance!
    I would think such usage would come under a standard Portrait Photograhy contract.
    See here (word doc) or here (pdf) or there (zip) and there (doc)

Those are the free ones.

Regardless of the one you chose, please, please, PLEASE have your lawyer review it. You do have a lawyer right?
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2009
    Benoit wrote:
    I would think such usage would come under a standard Portrait Photograhy contract.
    See here (word doc) or here (pdf) or there (zip) and there (doc)

Those are the free ones.

Regardless of the one you chose, please, please, PLEASE have your lawyer review it. You do have a lawyer right?

Thanks for the links. I'm not quite at the stage of needing the contracts yet, but am just starting to get my ducks in a row for if/when I do. There's a lawyer in the family, so i'll definitely be hitting them up to review it for me!!

If anybody else has any others, I'd love to see them. Thanks!