Options

Bulk deleted album's keywords still showing on keywords

joshgrayjoshgray Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited July 6, 2005 in SmugMug Support
(New user here.. I searched for an answer and found nothing. Sorry if it's a dupe)

I bulk deleted an album that had pictures with keywords within it. Now when i click on one of my keywords, empty pictures show on the resulting page. How do i fix? Did i do something wrong or does it take time to rebuild a keyword cache?

Thanks!

EDIT: example:
http://jtri.smugmug.com/keyword/ironman+triathlon

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2005
    joshgray wrote:
    (New user here.. I searched for an answer and found nothing. Sorry if it's a dupe)

I bulk deleted an album that had pictures with keywords within it. Now when i click on one of my keywords, empty pictures show on the resulting page. How do i fix? Did i do something wrong or does it take time to rebuild a keyword cache?

Thanks!

EDIT: example:
    http://jtri.smugmug.com/keyword/ironman+triathlon

Hmm, I'm not seeing any empty photos.

It does take a few minutes for the keywords & search index updates to propogate, so maybe that's what you're seeing, but it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Perhaps in the case of tens of thousands of photos or something crazy it might take longer, but for anything reasonable, a few minutes should be sufficient.

Let me know if I'm not getting it, I can take a closer look.

Don
  • Options
    FrankFrank Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 6, 2005
    Hi Josh,

Not sure if you got this resolved already, but I've had this happen
    and resolved it by forcing my web browser to reload.
    [ SHIFT + Reload in Firefox for example]
    Guess the former image paths were still in cache.

- Frank
    .... .- ...- . .- -. .. -.-. . -.. .- -.--
    "Whether you're rich or you're poor, it's nice to have Money!" - Alfred E. Newman