FS: Canon 1DIIn

ShizamShizam Registered Users Posts: 418 Major grins
edited October 8, 2009 in House of Canon
Selling my 1DIIn (with 1 battery, box, charger and manual on CD). LCDs are in good condition with no scuffs/scratches and all the buttons/dodads work great, there are scuffs on the body itself and the hotshoe shows brassing/use, the camera certainly got used. Also of note, at ISO1600 and ISO3200 you can see some banding in the noise, I've included some sample photos to show what I mean. This may or may not be a showstopper for you depending on if you shoot at ISO1600 or if you plan on doing noise removal. Of course, the price is GREAT to make up for that :)

*SOLD*
$1125 shipped in the US (or $1100 if you pick up).

I also can't find an application to tell me the shutter count so I'm including a link to a raw file, if somebody wants to check it for me that'd be great. http://inerd.net/RM3J9735.CR2

All images are located here (so you can see what I'm talking about, you kinda have to look at them large to see):
http://sams.smugmug.com/Other/1DIIn/9829609_mxb4Q#668047475_URsLV

668047475_URsLV-L.jpg
Ever hear of Optimus Zoom? Me either.
SmugMug iOS Sorcerer

Comments

• John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    I read 48,108 clicks
  • ShizamShizam Registered Users Posts: 418 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    I read 48,108 clicks

Awesome, thanks John!

Sam
    SmugMug iOS Sorcerer
  • MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    are you still selling this?? why so inexpensive? any serious problems with it?
    Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
    Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
    My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
    facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
    :ivar
  • ShizamShizam Registered Users Posts: 418 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2009
    MissB wrote:
    are you still selling this?? why so inexpensive? any serious problems with it?

The camera is still tentatively available, I'm waiting to hear back from a local friend but I'm keeping my options open. The price is low because of what I detailed:

-It bands sometimes at ISO1600 or higher
    -It only comes with the camera, battery, charger, strap, box, manual on cd

If you don't care about or notice the banding OR you don't plan on shotting at ISO1600 or higher then its a steal. Besides that there is nothing wrong w/the camera.
    SmugMug iOS Sorcerer