Really Sick Car!!

Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited October 3, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
l Took this shot this afternoon im my local town thought it was a pretty sweet car. C&C welcome.

668121454_rMB4x-L.jpg

Comments

• HDShooterHDShooter Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    Nice.
    That my friend is a Lamborghini.
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    Nice shot..and nice Lambo!
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • double_entendredouble_entendre Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    Nice pic! Now & then I see 'em around here. Place down the street rents 'em. I have no idea how much they charge, but I'm sure it's an arm & a leg.

When I was a teen I lusted after the mid-80's+ Countach. Liberated this one off of the 'Net somewhere.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kW7pFkuD5e4/SYp8sx8Q1UI/AAAAAAAAB8A/0AlPdsQNVr8/s400/lamborghini-countach-lp400-s.jpg

Maybe just me, but I always thought they were a teenagers' wet dream.

Rancho

Mod Edit: Image changed to link. "Liberating" may be copyright infringement. :nono
  • SKnightSKnight Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    Nice pic! Now & then I see 'em around here. Place down the street rents 'em. I have no idea how much they charge, but I'm sure it's an arm & a leg.

When I was a teen I lusted after the mid-80's+ Countach. Liberated this one off of the 'Net somewhere.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kW7pFkuD5e4/SYp8sx8Q1UI/AAAAAAAAB8A/0AlPdsQNVr8/s400/lamborghini-countach-lp400-s.jpg

Maybe just me, but I always thought they were a teenagers' wet dream.

Rancho
    Teenagers wet dream? Man that's on my short list if I ever hit the lottery! Might be 80's tech, but it's sweet 80's tech.

Nice catch of the Lambo, but passed by a Gallardo a couple of months back. Even going just a few miles faster than I was it just had this presence.
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    There’s nothing sick about a Murciellago! Those cars are the opposite of stuffed noses and headaches, they’re SWEET!!

I went to a charity car show a couple of decades back and there was a white Countach, just like the one in double’s link. Oh yeah! It happened to belong to Mike Tyson!
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    Thanks guys. I dont see many of these where I live, so i thought it was a pretty cool shot i captured