[gorio] - Sail Away With Me

GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited October 4, 2009 in Landscapes
"Live life" as some of us say it. This is the idea when i got here in Cebu. Last weekend, me and my friends joined Island Banca Cruises and went hopping to 3 different islands. It's not the luxury cruise your thinking, instead we rode a white "Banca". If you will ask me,man sailing through the waters and feeling the wind against your face is just surreal!
ISO 50 l 21mm l f14 l 1/40" l CPL l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3975395707_2848ed2921_o.jpg

Thanks for looking:)
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

Comments

• LexiticusLexiticus Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    GORIO wrote:
    "Live life" as some of us say it. This is the idea when i got here in Cebu. Last weekend, me and my friends joined Island Banca Cruises and went hopping to 3 different islands. It's not the luxury cruise your thinking, instead we rode a white "Banca". If you will ask me,man sailing through the waters and feeling the wind against your face is just surreal!

Thanks for looking:)

I like, the clouds seem to gather around the tip!
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    Lexiticus wrote:
    I like, the clouds seem to gather around the tip!

thanks lexi! we were blessed that day with amazing clouds!iloveyou.gif
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
  • wirehuntwirehunt Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    What a neat photo. It appeals to me but I'm not sure why. thumb.gif
    Stephen Dickson: The one from the south island of New Zealand.

Work hard, play harder. bloggy
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    I really like the angle you shot from and the information included in the shot. While we don't see a lot of the vessel or any people, the lines in the photo pointing skyward and the little mass of land included in the shot seem seem to speak of sailing as heaven on earth. I get the feeling of immense pleasure without seeing the photographer. :D
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    Another 5DII with a 17-40 on board. Very nice.thumb.gif Mine is arriving today and I am looking at that lens for WA shots.
    edited October 3, 2009
    wirehunt wrote:
    What a neat photo. It appeals to me but I'm not sure why. thumb.gif

thanks wirehunt!rolleyes1.gif
    edited October 3, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    Another 5DII with a 17-40 on board. Very nice.thumb.gif Mine is arriving today and I am looking at that lens for WA shots.

hi dlplumer! wow, I must say 5dmk2 and 17-40 is great on landscapes on capable hands! excited on your coming shots! kudos on the purchase!clap.gif
    edited October 3, 2009
    saurora wrote:
    I really like the angle you shot from and the information included in the shot. While we don't see a lot of the vessel or any people, the lines in the photo pointing skyward and the little mass of land included in the shot seem seem to speak of sailing as heaven on earth. I get the feeling of immense pleasure without seeing the photographer. :D

wow! thanks saurora for the comments. really appreciate that. yes, the horizon is crooked but i wanted to highlight the buoy there and the wooden plank pointing into the huge clouds above.. i can sit all day on that bean bag on board while sipping tequila sunrise!iloveyou.gif
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    GORIO wrote:
    hi dlplumer! wow, I must say 5dmk2 and 17-40 is great on landscapes on capable hands! excited on your coming shots! kudos on the purchase!clap.gif

I'm working on the capable partrolleyes1.gif