Grandaughter and Friend

petepete Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited July 7, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
My 12 year old Grandaughter and her friend playing dressup

Comments

• SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2005
    Very nice, I can't think of anything I would do to improve it.
  • petepete Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 6, 2005
    Thank you very much
    Sandy wrote:
    Very nice, I can't think of anything I would do to improve it.

That really makes me feel good I have wanted to post for a long time but I did;nt think my work was the calibur that it needed to be.

Thank you very much.
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Way to go Pete. You never know until you try right?

Erich thumb.gif
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Pete,

This is a very special shot! Sure, the girl on the right could be a little sharper and there are a few 'hot spots' on their noses and the forehead, but it is a very striking image. I've been staring at it for a few minutes now trying to define to myself what it is that so attracts me. Maybe it's a little bizarre, maybe the two missing eyes adding so much in their absence, maybe the color vs. the b&W effect (shot so originally, right?), I don't really know ... but really a very interesting shot!!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • petepete Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 7, 2005
    Thank you
    Thank you, I am so glad that you enjoyed the photo,
    it was one of those random shots, the girls came into the living room dressed
    as the woman in Star Wars, so I grabed my camera and made several shots

I liked this shot the best , I love to contrast b/w against color and this seemed perfect for that.

John Peterson

Nir wrote:
    Pete,

This is a very special shot! Sure, the girl on the right could be a little sharper and there are a few 'hot spots' on their noses and the forehead, but it is a very striking image. I've been staring at it for a few minutes now trying to define to myself what it is that so attracts me. Maybe it's a little bizarre, maybe the two missing eyes adding so much in their absence, maybe the color vs. the b&W effect (shot so originally, right?), I don't really know ... but really a very interesting shot!!