SOLD: Canon Powershot G2 camera + extras

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited October 7, 2009 in House of Canon
This camera SOLD, on Oct 4th

Canon PowerShot G2 + extras for sale...

Included:
  • Canon Powershot G2 4mp camera
  • Leather carry case, with room for extra battery, memory cards, etc
  • Additional 256MB Sandisk Ultra II CompactFlash memory card (holds approx 400 highest-quality JPG images)
  • Orginal accessories, including: IR remote control, BP-511A lithium-ion battery, battery charger, owner's manual, audio/video cable, software CD (not pictured), and 32MB Canon CompactFlash memory card
  • Like-new original box (not pictured)

The things I like best about the Powershot G series are:
  • ability to use "real", shoe-mount dedicated Canon flash units (don't know of any other P&S cameras that can do this)
  • ability to share BP-511 type batteries with many other Canon dSLRs and camcorders (e.g., I also have a 40D and ZR85 that use the same batteries)
  • swiveling LCD screen! -- great for getting over-the-head shots in crowds and waist-level "candid" shots
  • ability to shoot RAW files
  • can shoot video clips, too :-)
This camera has approximately 4000 total shutter actuations. There are a few cosmetic mars on the exterior of the camera (as visible in the photos), but the lens has been kept pristine and everything is in perfect working order.

My original cost was over $600 for the camera, case, and extra memory card.

Asking flat $70 for the whole package, including USPS Priority Mail shipping and any PayPal fees. C
ash or PayPal cash/e-check/credit card are all OK.

Contact me via DGrin Private Message or, better yet, via email.
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments