Options

waivers

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited October 4, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
Can someone give me an idea of how and what to write (in) a waiver? Do you have an example I can follow. The majority of the people I will be taking pictures of will be children so the parents will be signing the forms for them. Please help I need to put one together. Thank you!!
Courtney

Comments

• Options
    goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    I have searched the internet for "model release forms children" and I have come up with an example to follow. Just one question does there have to be a witness? What if its just me (the photog) the parent and the child?
    Courtney
  • Options
    justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    I have an adult model release form and a contract with a waiver line at the bottom, I wont be able to send it until later tonight if you want it?
  • Options
    justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    I also have a children's release form too. But for minors I believe a parent has to sign it.
  • Options
    edited October 4, 2009
    justin24 wrote:
    I have an adult model release form and a contract with a waiver line at the bottom, I wont be able to send it until later tonight if you want it?
    YES!! please! the child one to - if you don't mind. Thank you!!!clap.gif
    Courtney
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited October 4, 2009
    have you checked the sticky thread at the top of the MYOB forum titled "Photog's Resources"?