Pink Silhouette & 3 more

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited October 7, 2009 in People
I thought this was pretty cute.. although I kinda think the blinds are a little distracting. C&C Welcome!
1-1.jpg
Heres another I thought the expression was cute but it came out noisy and blurred.
6-2.jpg
Every baby girl needs a little hot pink and zebra!
2-2.jpg
Or a tiarra and a wand (although it seems as though i focused on the head bow instead of the eyes) she was such a wiggler that it was hard to get a still shot.
DSC00116.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    Congrats on the shoot, glad you posted more! #1 doesn't do anything for me. The grainy one might look better in black and white, sometimes the grain is a plus in BW. The others, perhaps you can just sharpen the eyes a bit. You got the colors just right, the skintones look good, the last one maybe a bit warm. The over the shoulder pose was a smart way to capture her face.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    VayCayMom wrote:
    Congrats on the shoot, glad you posted more! #1 doesn't do anything for me. The grainy one might look better in black and white, sometimes the grain is a plus in BW. The others, perhaps you can just sharpen the eyes a bit. You got the colors just right, the skintones look good, the last one maybe a bit warm. The over the shoulder pose was a smart way to capture her face.
    thank you for your C&C I will def. try that one in BWthumb.gif
    Courtney
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    #1 doesn't do anything for me either. The blinds are too distracting for me, but also, it is hard to see what's going on; it looks like two heads sticking out of something, but out of what? It would probably be more clear if there was a bit more to see?

As far as the noise in the second one, well, it's noisy but I don't mind it that much. I think you can probably work away quite a bit of it as well in post processing. And, like VayCayMom said, B/W could solve the problem as well lol3.gif