Another Smile

ClixphotoClixphoto Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
edited October 7, 2009 in People
Some of you may remember my dad who has Alzheimer's. He had a birthday today and I was able to capture a few rare smiles. It was raining and cool so he had on this hooded sweatshirt that is way out of character for him. I could not pass up the smiles.
These were not RAW images so I'm not completely satisfied with the conversions. I have also attached the color originals (unedited) for comparison.

670461370_Cccrj-L.jpg

670464008_SRD56-L.jpg

670467037_bPdUm-L.jpg

670484670_xeQRn-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Wes
www.clix-photo.com

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    These are really great! The hooded sweatshirt really added a lot to the warmth of the photos. I know you must be thrilled to have these! My favorite is number 2 (and its color version 4). Thanks for sharing :)
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    They are all very good. I love the expression of the first -- he knows something that he isn't saying there. He is exuding wisdom and a bit of impishness.

Great memories captured.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    Looks like it was a good day, glad you could capture it so well. It will be priceless.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    Out of these two, I definitely prefer the first one thumb.gif
    I agree with you that I'm not crazy about the black/white conversions, I prefer the one you did on the other shot you posted from your dad.