quick question regarding the coolpix

Mad CatMad Cat Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited October 5, 2009 in Cameras
Hi all you Nikon Folks,

I have a quick question regarding the Coolpix line..... does anyone have any hands -on experience with the P90 or the P6000?:dunno I'm looking to throttle back on what I carry around all the time but there are certain criteria. Are either of them compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System? Feed back would be appreciated..... thanks w/mc

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 5, 2009
    Hey MC - I've moved this thread to the Cameras forum. Nikon Land is just the Nikon part of our flea market, for buying and selling.

thanks thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2009
    Mad Cat wrote:
    Hi all you Nikon Folks,

I have a quick question regarding the Coolpix line..... does anyone have any hands -on experience with the P90 or the P6000?ne_nau.gif I'm looking to throttle back on what I carry around all the time but there are certain criteria. Are either of them compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System? Feed back would be appreciated..... thanks w/mc

Not to take away from anyone here or to say y0u won't get a good solid answer here.....but I would take a few minutes and join and ask at NIKON CAFE .......FRIGGIN FANTASTIC NIKON SITEbowdown.gifbowthumb.gifthumbbowdown.gifbowthumb.gifthumbbowdown.gifthumb
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website