Google Analytics & Nickname Problem?

TxTortoiseTxTortoise Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited October 7, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Historically, I could use Google Analytics to list the Top Content and then click on the "Go To" link by a particularly entry and that would take me to that photo in my SmugMug gallery.

Now when I do that the link still shows the correct URL to the photo, but it always redirects to the first page of the gallery.

I think this started about the time Nicknames went in and the URL got longer, but not sure if it's related.

Just me? Anyone else have a clue? I didn't change anything other than I'm now using Nicknames.

Thanks...

Comments

• phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2009
    TxTortoise wrote:
    Historically, I could use Google Analytics to list the Top Content and then click on the "Go To" link by a particularly entry and that would take me to that photo in my SmugMug gallery.

Now when I do that the link still shows the correct URL to the photo, but it always redirects to the first page of the gallery.

I think this started about the time Nicknames went in and the URL got longer, but not sure if it's related.

Just me? Anyone else have a clue? I didn't change anything other than I'm now using Nicknames.

Thanks...

Are you able to post an example link here? Alternatively, you may email us at the helpdesk and we can take a look.
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • TxTortoiseTxTortoise Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    Reply sent to Help Desk
    Are you able to post an example link here? Alternatively, you may email us at the helpdesk and we can take a look.

Thanks Tristan. Sent email to Help Desk.