[gorio] - The White Blanket

GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited October 11, 2009 in Landscapes
thanks for looking!:rofl

a good talking point to this one is the sharpness and the crooked horizon, of course there are explanations underlying it. :)
ISO 50 l 20mm l f13 l 1/3" l CPL l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3982247796_78ee3bd899_o.jpg
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    I'm starting to think that you're part fish with your affinity for the beautiful sea lol3.gif

I think this title takes the cake, because it's very accurate and adds another dimension to the beach shot. Nice details in the clouds, too!
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    I'm starting to think that you're part fish with your affinity for the beautiful sea lol3.gif

I think this title takes the cake, because it's very accurate and adds another dimension to the beach shot. Nice details in the clouds, too!
    haha thanks schmoo! i love the sea the ironic part as i don't know how to swim haha! this is an edited version minus the branches on the top right part.wings.gif(patch clone/ clone of pscs4)
    3988753053_08158a5173_o.jpg
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    GORIO wrote:
    haha thanks schmoo! i love the sea the ironic part as i don't know how to swim haha! this is an edited version minus the branches on the top right part.wings.gif(patch clone/ clone of pscs4)
    3988753053_08158a5173_o.jpg
    [/quote
    An excellent shot and I love the colours in the sky and foreground.
    Regards
    Bob
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    thanks bob! cheers!clap.gif
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    That's a fantastic shot, the composition is perfect!