Kids.....gotta love'em!

Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
edited October 7, 2009 in People
So we went to the Mont-Royal in Montreal, a spectacular park if anyone is visiting this wonderful city! It was a bit chilly, as fall is approaching quickly. Anyhow, if anyone wants to leave any C&C that's cool. I just wanted to share a bit.

Joe

1. - I wanted to keep the crop a little looser so that it gave the illusion of my daughter being higher up.
658563928_RfVgs-M.jpg

2. - Kids have so much energy!
658563856_JuPft-M.jpg

3. - My son has finally decided to stand up and walk, so these crawling shots are pretty much done :cry
658563762_WoPBa-M.jpg

4. - This is from a few weeks ago.
600409481_3fnyt-M.jpg
Joe
North View Studio
http://www.zoradphotography.com
Montreal, Canada

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2009
    Those were fun! I really like #4 a lot. The colors and texture are wonderful! I just did my 1st crawling shots of my son a few weeks ago (when he turned 8 mos). Great job getting great crawling pictures of your son while he is still interested in being on all 4's. It seems like the crawling days go by SO fast! Thanks for sharing!
  • BackToTakingPhotosBackToTakingPhotos Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 6, 2009
    Great photographs, especially #4.
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    Love the shots but have to say the last one is the best one. The lighting, focus on those gorgeous blue eyes and the expression - well what more can I say other than - beautiful shot.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    It seems like the crawling days go by SO fast!

Tell me about it! It seems like he just started to crawl and now he's wlaking everywhere. I guess now it's going to be shots of the drunken baby walk.

I have to say that the last one is one of my favs also. What I find is that trying to get good focus on action shots are hard as hell! I put it on continuous focus, set my aperture at about 5.6, and try to keep my shutter speed high, but for some reason I keep getting real soft shots, maybe a problem with my lens? Everything is sharp when I have it on a tripod though, so I think it's operator error.

Anyhow, thanks for the replies everyone!
    Joe
    North View Studio
    http://www.zoradphotography.com
    Montreal, Canada