Tucson Fire In The Sky

bgarlandbgarland Registered Users Posts: 761 Major grins
edited October 7, 2009 in Landscapes
Here are few from a great sunset a couple of days ago. I'm not sure I captured the full beauty of it. It was a great sunset, even for Tucson. :D

672529084_6zPNZ-X2.jpg

672528956_xY3EE-X2.jpg

672529108_my9Ck-X2.jpg

Comments

• SerratorSerrator Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2009
    Super sunset and well done on your captures! Love the Tucson area, my grandparents used to live there and we would visit during the summer...saw my first in-the-wild tarantula there!
    My Photo Playground:
    www.flickr.com/photos/serrator
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    Gorgeous and talk about being prepared for such a perfect sunset! So funny that there are two threads in this forum right now of the same clouds, and it's awesome to see two different takes. Thanks for sharing and hope you see more like this thumb.gif
  • bgarlandbgarland Registered Users Posts: 761 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Gorgeous and talk about being prepared for such a perfect sunset! So funny that there are two threads in this forum right now of the same clouds, and it's awesome to see two different takes. Thanks for sharing and hope you see more like this thumb.gif

Thanks. I didn't see Dan's thread until you pointed it out. That just goes to show you how intense the sunset was and how it captured both out attentions. wings.gif