Late night at the park

NevadaNevada Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited October 7, 2009 in Landscapes
I took these at the park, thoughts?

Park2.jpgPark3.jpgPark5.jpgPark7.jpgPark1.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    The second to last one is my favorite. Quite a quiet park, but it seems a but surreal due to the bright lights lol3.gif
  • NevadaNevada Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    park..
    schmoo wrote:
    The second to last one is my favorite. Quite a quiet park, but it seems a but surreal due to the bright lights lol3.gif

yep that one is my favorite too. They turned out pretty good i think. When i first got there the field lights were off. typically they are shut down around 1030. i arrived shortly after that. of course as soon as i got setup the K9 police, 3 trucks in total, showed up and turn the lights back on then proceeded to stand around and BS for an hour and half lol so i was kind of irritated about that. i mean maybe they should patrol or something? Maybe i should have taken their picture lol.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    Nevada wrote:
    yep that one is my favorite too. They turned out pretty good i think. When i first got there the field lights were off. typically they are shut down around 1030. i arrived shortly after that. of course as soon as i got setup the K9 police, 3 trucks in total, showed up and turn the lights back on then proceeded to stand around and BS for an hour and half lol so i was kind of irritated about that. i mean maybe they should patrol or something? Maybe i should have taken their picture lol.

I hope that you stayed out of the way of whoever they were looking for! Or that they didn't think that you were the perp lol3.gif
  • NevadaNevada Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2009
    park...
    schmoo wrote:
    I hope that you stayed out of the way of whoever they were looking for! Or that they didn't think that you were the perp lol3.gif

lol, no they were just hanging out laughing and carrying on letting their dogs run around.