Options

WTB - Digital Rebel XT

InvectiveInvective Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
edited July 7, 2005 in Flea Market
Now, I know these things are everywhere, but, where is everywhere? I obviously don't want to pay much (I'm younger and don't make that much money, and I plan on going to school). So what I'm asking is, is there a reliable online store to get a used DR XT? Any suggestions, tips, etc are very much appreciated :D

Thanks in advance!
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Comments

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    You could try www.fredmiranda.com under the Buy&Sell forum. I just bought a new to me lens and the transaction went very smoothly.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    ajgauthierajgauthier Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Invective wrote:
    Now, I know these things are everywhere, but, where is everywhere? I obviously don't want to pay much (I'm younger and don't make that much money, and I plan on going to school). So what I'm asking is, is there a reliable online store to get a used DR XT? Any suggestions, tips, etc are very much appreciated :D

Thanks in advance!
    I've been saving for a Rebel XT (or 20D, I can't decide!) myself and the best price I found online was from B&H, http://www.bhphotovideo.com for a new camera. careful online...as you see in other threads...it's easy to get scammed even when you are trying to be careful. B&H is very reputable and we buy regularly from them where I work.

best,
    Adrienne
  • Options
    InvectiveInvective Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Thanks very much for the advice! The store right by me is asking alot more than what I see online, so this is a good thing! Again, thanks! :D
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
  • Options
    colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    ajgauthier wrote:
    B&H is very reputable and we buy regularly from them where I work.

I just got the coveted black XT body from B&H and it was a good price. Been using them for years.