Seal

rickbernrickbern Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited October 12, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Went to the Seaquarium in Coney Island. I hadn't been there in years, sort of a funny place in October, but everyone loves the seal show.

3982136060_a2ab724428_b.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited October 8, 2009
    Hi Rick and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. I moved your post to Other Cool Shots, which I think is a better place for it. Fun shot. You might want to boost the contrast just a bit.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2009
    Welcome to dgrin Rick :D

Love the expressions of the children in this photo. The man behind the seal -- not seeing his face adds some mystery to the photo for me. Wonder if he has this look :yikes
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Welcome to dgrin Rick :D

Love the expressions of the children in this photo. The man behind the seal -- not seeing his face adds some mystery to the photo for me. Wonder if he has this look :yikes
    HAHa, I wonder the same thing, it makes me keep coming back to the picture hoping to see something different. I like it, think it tells a great story.
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    rickbern wrote:
    Went to the Seaquarium in Coney Island. I hadn't been there in years, sort of a funny place in October, but everyone loves the seal show.

Very nice shot - you got great expressions across the range. I'd try to boost the contrast a bit on the crowd.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • rickbernrickbern Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Thanks
    Great critique

I brought the black slider up in PS levels adjustment layer and it was a big improvement.

Rick