Options

Adobe Bridge

TharhawkTharhawk Registered Users Posts: 286 Major grins
edited October 8, 2009 in Finishing School
I haven't used Adobe Bridge much, but need to add meta data now. As far as I can tell, I need to add info per photo. I was wondering if there is a way with adobe bridge (I have cs2 now but just purchased the upgrade to cs4 which is on the way, if that makes a difference), to do all the photos, or most of the photos in a selection at once. Adding my name and address per photo isn't very efficient. I'm sure there must be a way, but I'm not seeing it. :dunno

Any other advice with adding meta data is appreciated as I'm a newb to doing it.

Also, while I'm asking, I need to get a model release for a few photos. Any good one I should use over another? Any advice there?

Thanks all. :thumb I know this is asking a lot, but any help is appreciated...as always.

Jason...
More photos: www.alpinestateofmind.com
Ski Mountaineering stories: www.cascadecrusades.org
Jason Hummel photography on:
FACEBOOK

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited October 8, 2009
    Tharhawk wrote:
    I haven't used Adobe Bridge much, but need to add meta data now. As far as I can tell, I need to add info per photo. I was wondering if there is a way with adobe bridge (I have cs2 now but just purchased the upgrade to cs4 which is on the way, if that makes a difference), to do all the photos, or most of the photos in a selection at once. Adding my name and address per photo isn't very efficient. I'm sure there must be a way, but I'm not seeing it. ne_nau.gif

Any other advice with adding meta data is appreciated as I'm a newb to doing it.

Also, while I'm asking, I need to get a model release for a few photos. Any good one I should use over another? Any advice there?

Thanks all. thumb.gif I know this is asking a lot, but any help is appreciated...as always.

Jason...

Just select mutltiple thumbnails and then enter the metadata. You can do hundreds at once if you like. Ctl/Cmd A will select all, and Ctl/Cmd click will let you add them one by one. Selected thumbs are highlighted.
  • Options
    colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2009
    Tharhawk wrote:
    I was wondering if there is a way with adobe bridge (I have cs2 now but just purchased the upgrade to cs4 which is on the way, if that makes a difference), to do all the photos, or most of the photos in a selection at once.

Sure, if you have multiple selected, when you enter info into the Metadata or Keywords panel it's applied to all selected. Though to work faster, you should create metadata templates, so that you can fill out multiple fields at once. Combine those and you can fill out multiple fields for multiple images with one click.