Options

trouble posting images to forum

sunburstsunburst Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 9, 2009 in Finishing School
I just found and registered to this forum because I'm apparently having a problem with Adobe Photoshop elements 6.0. I hope this is the right place to ask for help.
I recently got a new computer (Macbook pro running 10.5.8) and in the process lost the use of my old Photoshop 7.0, so I got a copy of elements.
I sometimes post images to a couple of discussion groups and normally use "save for web" to get the images in shape to post. There are specific file size requirements for posting images, and "save for web" gets me there quickly.

One forum in particular is giving me problems. If I resize my image, making sure it is the required JPG format and within the size requirement in both file size and pixel dimentions, I cannot upload the image. If I try an image left over from the photoshop 7.0 days that is already of an appropriate size it uploads fine. That leads me to believe something is wrong with my images that I resize in elements.
Does anybody here know what's going on and what I can do about it?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    sunburstsunburst Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 9, 2009
    Thanks anyway folks, but the problem has apparently mysteriously resolved itself and things are working OK now.