Multiple Photographers per SM account

RubenZRubenZ Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited October 8, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
For some reason I cant start new threads on Feedback forum.

Anyways, my business partner and I were talking the other day and thought it would be cool if SMUGMUG had a way to PAY photographers on images they sold even if that photographer uploaded to someone elses SmugMug.

For Example:

I have a SM account for my Regular Photography, I also have another SM account for my Sports Photography Business and my 2 other partners have their own SM account as well. Now, we sometimes take photos that go on each others website and when SM pays out we have to figure out via the CSV file which of us had sales on anothers SM account and manually cut a check and hand it out to each other. It would be nice if smugmug paid out to those photographers who uploaded images anywhere. So like SmugMug knows what Images I uploaded and if those get sold, it gives me the sale and money.

Does this make sense.

Comments

• phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2009
    RubenZ wrote:
    For some reason I cant start new threads on Feedback forum.

Anyways, my business partner and I were talking the other day and thought it would be cool if SMUGMUG had a way to PAY photographers on images they sold even if that photographer uploaded to someone elses SmugMug.

For Example:

I have a SM account for my Regular Photography, I also have another SM account for my Sports Photography Business and my 2 other partners have their own SM account as well. Now, we sometimes take photos that go on each others website and when SM pays out we have to figure out via the CSV file which of us had sales on anothers SM account and manually cut a check and hand it out to each other. It would be nice if smugmug paid out to those photographers who uploaded images anywhere. So like SmugMug knows what Images I uploaded and if those get sold, it gives me the sale and money.

Does this make sense.

This sounds like an interesting suggestion. It's not something that is possible right now however.
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/