"THe Coat Hangar" at Sunset

Karl2301Karl2301 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited October 10, 2009 in Landscapes
My first attempt at night time photography. Would welcome any comments on how it could be improved.
There's so many different Worlds
So Many different Suns
And we have just one World
But we live in different ones

Comments

• astockwellastockwell Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Karl2301 wrote:
    My first attempt at night time photography. Would welcome any comments on how it could be improved.

How would I change it? Post a bigger shot of it. It looks really good though. The use of the road or path as a leading line is really great, the there are nice converging lines throughout the shot. The street lamps aren't blown out, and the probably the only thing I would change is the amount of dead space in the upper right, but I think it works here, and there isn't much else you could do with it, and not lose something else in the shot with a crop. Nice work.

-Andy
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    astockwell wrote:
    How would I change it? Post a bigger shot of it. It looks really good though. The use of the road or path as a leading line is really great, the there are nice converging lines throughout the shot. The street lamps aren't blown out, and the probably the only thing I would change is the amount of dead space in the upper right, but I think it works here, and there isn't much else you could do with it, and not lose something else in the shot with a crop. Nice work.

-Andy

An excellent shot and in my opinion doesn't need altering in any way.
    Regards
    Bob
  • Karl2301Karl2301 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Many thanks
    Thanks for your comments I much appreciate it. I will try and figure out how to post a larger image.
    There's so many different Worlds
    So Many different Suns
    And we have just one World
    But we live in different ones