FS: Canon 16-35 2.8 version II W/A

EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
edited October 18, 2009 in House of Canon
Hey Guys:
I am looking to sell my Canon 16-35 WA 2.8 which i have just over 3 mths. I have used this lens once and not into landscapes..,,, I do alot of street photography and use a either my 24-70 or my 50 mm lens..it has all the boxes end caps and is in excellent condition. like i said its 3mths old..They going for 1300 to 1400 $$ on ebay. I paid just over 1800.00 CDN
E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu

Comments

• kyleforniakylefornia Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    what is your asking price?
    5d mkii | 50mm ƒ/1.8 | 75-300mm ƒ/4-5.6 ii | Minolta MD primes with EOS adaptor | Several various speedlights | 2x PW Plus ii's 2x PW Plus'

[revivalist photography]
  • ospishusospishus Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 15, 2009
    ef 16-35 II
    How much are you looking to get? ne_nau.gifI could meet you at the International Center in Mississauga on Saturday.
  • EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    1350.00$$$ plus shipping and handling
    E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Have you sold things on here before?
  • EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    This is a first
    No..I really dont like to promote selling of my gear on forums, I usually use word of mouth to friends who are in this hobby.And i tend to sell Locally .Two things arise when i sell locally i can back up what i sell, and if the person is not comfortable with the pruchase, i can pick it back up. (the condition i sold it.) I dont sell my gear to anyone or everyone..unless i dont use at least 4-5 times a month, maybe more. I certainly want people to enjoy what i sell, and for them to feel they have got something in very good condition.
    E.J.W