Options

Street clowns

PedroPedro Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited October 10, 2009 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    A really good, fun series. Thanks for sharing! thumb.gif Where is this?

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Hi Pedro,
    I see thtat you caught a street performance, just not sure it tells a story at all as a series.
    The only one which does to me, is #2 with the the older woman walking by with a look of total disgust on her face a the "spectacle"--I can almost imagine her using that word. The older woman is "the story" to me---but then what do I know?rolleyes1.gif . Learning, learning everyday.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,927 moderator
    edited October 10, 2009
    Hi Pedro,
    I see thtat you caught a street performance, just not sure it tells a story at all as a series.
    The only one which does to me, is #2 with the the older woman walking by with a look of total disgust on her face a the "spectacle"--I can almost imagine her using that word. The older woman is "the story" to me---but then what do I know?rolleyes1.gif . Learning, learning everyday.

15524779-Ti.gif The other shots are OK, but #2 is the keeper.
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Pedro wrote:

Well, they are all intriguing in an oh-so-wrong way...rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    But #2 is definitely the shot with something special to it - This public pseudo-sex display 'hidden' behind fake noses with the horrified reaction of the woman passing by is quite good.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    bdcolen wrote:
    Well, they are all intriguing in an oh-so-wrong way...rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    But #2 is definitely the shot with something special to it - This public pseudo-sex display 'hidden' behind fake noses with the horrified reaction of the woman passing by is quite good.
    Is that what it is?? headscratch.gif

I saw it as two parachutists free falling together! Pedro just didn't show the jump from the 'plane'! rolleyes1.gif

I tried to see 'sex act' in it, but the outspread arms read as something else, to me! flying, like turtles on a rock with their limbs all stretched out. I always image the turtles are pretending they are flying and having a wonderful time in the sun! (But that's just me!) :D:D:D:D:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    PedroPedro Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Don, this is in Évora - Portugal. Thanks for your kind words.

Liz, Richard and BD - thanks for reviewing my images. I agree #2 is the special one. The other photos work mainly for the series.