Urban Baby

sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
edited October 13, 2009 in People
I had a shoot this morning with my friend and her toddler. This kid is featured a lot on my website, since I've been documenting her whole life!

1. Here we are at the "pumpkin patch" AKA Whole Foods in downtown Austin.
677318075_5fNLk-L.jpg

2. On the foot bridge over the lake, just before it starting pouring on us. I let the baby have my jacket, and I got soaked. My camera was snug in it's bag.
677330802_9BkUo-L.jpg

3. At the local restaurant for some breakfast, where it took way too long to get our food.
677255932_JrQw7-L.jpg
677304051_BMP6f-L.jpg

Good times. Aren't her eyes incredible?

Caroline

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    Those are seriously beautiful eyes. Good job making the most of the slow restaurant service!!! Kerby Lane? Nice shots.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    absolutely gorgeous little girl!! love them all but her eyes are incredible in the last two. not sure which one i like better, color or b&w. i guess both in different ways. iloveyou.gif
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    Those are just GREAT! What a CUTIE...and she is at an adorable age too! I bet her Mom is thrilled with the pictures :)!
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Those are seriously beautiful eyes. Good job making the most of the slow restaurant service!!! Kerby Lane? Nice shots.

Yep, Kerby Lane.

Her mama is so happy. She said the pics turned out just how she'd envisioned them.

Caroline
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    I like the last one......did u get any with the old truck in the BG in #1. I shot some SR stuff last year using a truck of the same year model.
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    I like the last one......did u get any with the old truck in the BG in #1. I shot some SR stuff last year using a truck of the same year model.

Thanks, Jeff.

Well, I got some of her on the bench in front of the truck, rolling around. They are funny, but not great shots. I wished I could get some better angles without risking getting run over in the parking lot. Thiswhole display was right by the entrance to Whole Foods.

Caroline
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    Thanks, Jeff.

Well, I got some of her on the bench in front of the truck, rolling around. They are funny, but not great shots. I wished I could get some better angles without risking getting run over in the parking lot. Thiswhole display was right by the entrance to Whole Foods.

Caroline

Aaaaah....I understand completely.

We have a Bass Pro Shop that has some great....and quirly stuff displayed outside year round. I have wanted to try some shooting there, but timing would be everything. Maybe daybreak on a Sunday morning?eek7.gif Other than that....bad light....and lotsa people and traffic.
  • BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    OMG! The second one is Perfect!! LOVE those little boots! She's quite the little poser! Nice captures! Great colours!
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My Smug Gallery
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    I love the light and the expression in #3.
  • RhinotheruntRhinotherunt Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Oh my! She is a doll!!! Great job!
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2009
    Awwwww!!! Adorable. Love them all!!!iloveyou.gif