Golden Glow

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited October 13, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Shot during my favorite time of the day....

671282747_sReHA-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    Dude, you are truely blessed to live where you do. Gorgeous!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    Beautiful capture!
  • SeatimeSeatime Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2009
    Nice, Azzaro. Indeed, you live in a beautiful state! thumb.gif
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited October 12, 2009
    Beautiful shot, Gary. thumb.gif Pays to get up early, eh?

Cheers,
    -joel
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Dude, you are truely blessed to live where you do. Gorgeous!

Hi Andrew......Thanks for the comment........ and I am blessed:D.....azzaro
    edited October 12, 2009
    rainbow wrote:
    Beautiful capture!

THANKS RAINBOW FOR THE COMMENT azzaro
    edited October 12, 2009
    Seatime wrote:
    Nice, Azzaro. Indeed, you live in a beautiful state! thumb.gif

Hi Kevin.......Thanks for commenting and AZ. is a beautiful state..
    edited October 12, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    Beautiful shot, Gary. thumb.gif Pays to get up early, eh?

Cheers,
    -joel

Hey Joel.......When I was young I went to bed late and slept in, now I'm old and I go to bed early and get up early and shoot sunrises...... I think I would rather be young......rolleyes1.gif Thanks for the comment..... azzaro
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Beautiful Azzaro thumb.gif

I'm assuming either you got the chainsaw cranked-up, or photoshop. No power poles clap.gif
    Randy
    edited October 12, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Beautiful Azzaro thumb.gif

I'm assuming either you got the chainsaw cranked-up, or photoshop. No power poles clap.gif

There were plenty of poles...... It was me and Elements that got rid of um. Thanks for commenting....... azzaro
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    There were plenty of poles...... It was me and Elements that got rid of um. Thanks for commenting....... azzaro

Yeah,

I know we always hammer you on those. I just wanted to make a special mention of appreciation for your effort to take those out thumb.gif
    Randy
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Another "signature" image from the master of the orange sky.clap.gifclap.gif Very nice indeed, and without the power poles yet. Sunrises hereabouts are not very colorful during spring and summer but get much better in fall and winter. Hopefully I'll capture a few once they start occurring LATER in the morning.:D

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Another great one. Got to laugh about all the comments about poles. I though I may have been the only one on your case :D:D . I'm also tickled pink to see Jack back and in the flow. I'm sure we are all relieved that he is OK. Craig was kind enough to let me know he had heard from Jack. It's great to have all the family back together.

Take care all,

Tom

PS I'm up in the mountains ( NC ) right now. Leaf colors are a little off this year but any time up here is a great time.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited October 12, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Another "signature" image from the master of the orange sky.clap.gifclap.gif Very nice indeed, and without the power poles yet. Sunrises hereabouts are not very colorful during spring and summer but get much better in fall and winter. Hopefully I'll capture a few once they start occurring LATER in the morning.:D

Hi Jack......Thanks for the nice comment...... azzaro
    edited October 12, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Another great one. Got to laugh about all the comments about poles. I though I may have been the only one on your case :D:D . I'm also tickled pink to see Jack back and in the flow. I'm sure we are all relieved that he is OK. Craig was kind enough to let me know he had heard from Jack. It's great to have all the family back together.

Take care all,

Tom

PS I'm up in the mountains ( NC ) right now. Leaf colors are a little off this year but any time up here is a great time.

I was suppose to be there myself but it didnt work out ... Thanks for looking in and commenting...... azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Wow....another beautiful one Azzaro thumb.gif Surely proves that getting up early is the "magic time".

I'm getting older -- does that mean I need to go to bed early? I don't want tooooo :cry :D
    edited October 13, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Wow....another beautiful one Azzaro thumb.gif Surely proves that getting up early is the "magic time".

I'm getting older -- does that mean I need to go to bed early? I don't want tooooo :cry :D

Thanks for the comment..... I would not presume to suggest when you should go to bedrolleyes1.gif but if you want to shoot sunrises, you will have to get up early, they do not wait........ azzaro
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2009
    Beautiful pole-less sky!! :D Azzaro, you really do capture that magic morning light in a wonderful way--I keep lovin' these shots of yours!

I slept in all but one morning in Acadia -- but I did make some sunsets. I am nearing the quarter/half century mark (don't want to reveal too much) and do go to bed early, but I don't get up early . . . prob'ly because I am usually awake and on-line for several hours in the middle of the night and then go back to bed. There is less traffic on the Internet at that time--Hey, Randy? rolleyes1.gif

After seeing what the early morning and early evening light can do for a shot, I am going to make more of an effort to get out at those times. You inspire me, Azzaro!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2009
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2009
    Really nice Azzaro.
    The dark top with bottom silhouette sure accentuates the mountains and God beams in a very pleasing way. thumb.gif

Was thinking of you the other day as I was taking a few photos at sunrise while hunting the high desert. :D
    Michael
    edited October 13, 2009
    DaddyO wrote:
    Really nice Azzaro.
    The dark top with bottom silhouette sure accentuates the mountains and God beams in a very pleasing way. thumb.gif

Was thinking of you the other day as I was taking a few photos at sunrise while hunting the high desert. :D

Thanks DaddyO, for the really nice comment...Did you get a beautiful sunrise??

azzaro
    edited October 13, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    Beautiful Gary clap.gif[/quote

Hi Dan, Thanks for looking in and the comment..... azzaro
    edited October 13, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Beautiful pole-less sky!! :D Azzaro, you really do capture that magic morning light in a wonderful way--I keep lovin' these shots of yours!

I slept in all but one morning in Acadia -- but I did make some sunsets. I am nearing the quarter/half century mark (don't want to reveal too much) and do go to bed early, but I don't get up early . . . prob'ly because I am usually awake and on-line for several hours in the middle of the night and then go back to bed. There is less traffic on the Internet at that time--Hey, Randy? rolleyes1.gif

After seeing what the early morning and early evening light can do for a shot, I am going to make more of an effort to get out at those times. You inspire me, Azzaro!

Hi Lauren......I just hit 70 and I don't like to travel, which is part of the reason I shoot so much around where I live. I'm glad you like my stuff, and thanks for the really nice comment....:D azzaro