My bike

Mother GooseMother Goose Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited October 12, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I played around in Photoshop with a few of the shots I've taken of my bike, and I wanted some C&C on them. Do you think it's too much work on them? Not enough? I'm new to working with photoshop, so I'd like some feedback, good or bad. Thanks all!

3998743959_3f6784350e_b.jpg

3999326910_af21bc1766_b.jpg

3999256886_d2cc08b944_b.jpg

This is not me, but a shot I took @ a local track for one of the races that was out there that day.
3999451876_644ec9d9ce_b.jpg
Chadwick
Nikon D40

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Hey Chadwick,

Overall I like the shots, and in direct response to your post-processing, I think your bike came out very nice. Dark rich/smooth tones.

As someone who's taken WAY too many shots of my own bike, I'd personally like to see all of the front tire in the two pics where you just clipped it. It's like cutting off toes in people shots.

I'm guessing Mt Evans, CO? I'd have guessed Pikes peak, but I've not seen a critter up there.

Ride safe...
    Randy
  • tanyBUGtanyBUG Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    I love the one with the...umm..goat thingie? in it! the bike and the animal are mimicking each other!

your PP looks great to me, great colours
  • Mother GooseMother Goose Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited October 12, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback. I thought I was getting it right, but I needed another opinion. I think I need a Photoshop for Dummies book, do they make those? rolleyes1.gif

Randy, that is up Mt. Evans. I live in Arvada (just west of Denver), so Pikes Peak would be a haul for me, plus it's mostly dirt roads, and that's never fun. I'll try and get the whole front tire in next time, I guess I've never thought of it like cutting people's toes off, good analogy!
    Chadwick
    Nikon D40