Jananese Tea Garden - my take on processing them

00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
edited October 16, 2009 in Landscapes
I had the day off and the kids didn't :wink So the wife and I went scouting for some spots to do a shoot next weekend. I took over 100 or so.. but these are the only ones i've processed as of yet.
C&C more than welcome..

waterfall1.jpg
bridge1.jpg
bridge2.jpg
think i saturated this one to much
autumiscoming.jpg

Thanks for looking, have a great day
Devin
Devin

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    Hi Devin and thanks for sharing these! I've not seen too many photos from this place although it seems like a really nice little oasis in the middle of the city. It's also wonderful to see the leaves changing in this climate where the seasons are usually so subtle. thumb.gif
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Hi Devin and thanks for sharing these! I've not seen too many photos from this place although it seems like a really nice little oasis in the middle of the city. It's also wonderful to see the leaves changing in this climate where the seasons are usually so subtle. thumb.gif

Hiya Schmoo - It is strange to have such a beautiful place only 2 miles from downtown fort worth, i'm going back this weekend for some portrait shots, but i'm sure I will manage to get a few landscapes in as well. And this is def my favorite time of year here.. at least it's not sweltering hot now clap.gif
    Devin
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    These are so beautiful. My favorites are 2 and 3.

peace, gail
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    00SS wrote:
    Hiya Schmoo - It is strange to have such a beautiful place only 2 miles from downtown fort worth, i'm going back this weekend for some portrait shots, but i'm sure I will manage to get a few landscapes in as well. And this is def my favorite time of year here.. at least it's not sweltering hot now clap.gif

Oops, I admit I was just assuming this was the one in San Francisco, hence my weather comment. I didn't even stop to realize the likelihood of there being more than one "Japanese Tea Garden".. d'oh!

Still, that's so cool that it's so close to you and I hope you're able to chill out there (maybe literally) when it gets cooler. :D
    edited October 16, 2009
    These are so beautiful. My favorites are 2 and 3.

peace, gail

Thanks Gail - I think #2 is my favorite of the set as well.
    Devin
    edited October 16, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Oops, I admit I was just assuming this was the one in San Francisco, hence my weather comment. I didn't even stop to realize the likelihood of there being more than one "Japanese Tea Garden".. d'oh!

Still, that's so cool that it's so close to you and I hope you're able to chill out there (maybe literally) when it gets cooler. :D

no worries - i saw you were in SF and just figured you use to live/travel here ne_nau.gif

I will have another go at it with a wider lens (shot these with the prime 50),
    I should be recieving my new 17-50 2.8 today clap.gif
    Devin