The world's first cash and carry crystal chandelier

rickbernrickbern Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited October 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
And to think; I didn't ever know we needed one.

I just got an early version of the Canon s90 and took this with the 28mm lens setting. It's amazing having a camera you can trust in your pocket!
CashAndCarryCrystalChandelier260Lores4007000280_f46c49d9fd_o.jpg
[IMG]http://gallery.me…lChandelier260Lores[/IMG]

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited October 15, 2009
    So did you buy it? rolleyes1.gif

Interesting shot. There's a lot going on, maybe a bit too much, ne_nau.gif. You could almost crop it into two distinct shots, one from the bottom to just above the table, and another starting at the table and going to the top. Just an idea.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    Cool shot..... I have read a lot of good things about that camera. thumb.gif azzaro
  • rickbernrickbern Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    s90
    Yeah, I bought the s90. I have an iPhone and I've been having a ball with it for a year, taking "imperfect" shots and being able to instantly email them. I figured the s90 would be great to carry with me all the time. I don't typically carry a briefcase or a backpack so I really needed something pocketable.

I've used it a bunch in the first week and then last night I picked up a dslr again. The s90 is a GREAT upgrade to the iPhone camera, as long as you don't have to email it instantly (I've got a daughter in South Africa, I have to email her picts all the time lest she get homesick) but it's no substitute (so far) for a real dslr.

If I carried a briefcase I'd consider the panasonic with the pancake lens, but for my style that does me no good.

So far, I like it.

rick