I like the new(ish) Pro Sales screen, but...

Allen42Allen42 Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited October 13, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I do like all of the new features of the Pro Sales screen, but I cannot figure out how to find out what SM thinks it has paid me, by check, and when.

For example, I see that a check was supposed to go out on the 8th (haven't received it yet, should get it today or tomorrow). But, I don't know for how much, and for what sales period it covered.

I know I could make up for that with better AR tracking on my end, but it would be nice to see that SM's and my numbers match up.

Just my $0.02, and not nearly as big an issue as smaller digital downloads and coupons! (Couldn't pass up an opportunity.)

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2009
    Allen42 wrote:
    I do like all of the new features of the Pro Sales screen, but I cannot figure out how to find out what SM thinks it has paid me, by check, and when.

For example, I see that a check was supposed to go out on the 8th (haven't received it yet, should get it today or tomorrow). But, I don't know for how much, and for what sales period it covered.

I know I could make up for that with better AR tracking on my end, but it would be nice to see that SM's and my numbers match up.

Just my $0.02, and not nearly as big an issue as smaller digital downloads and coupons! (Couldn't pass up an opportunity.)

Hi Allen,

The check will cover everything from the date it was cut to the date the previous check was cut. Be it one month and one day, or 6 months exactly, etc.

If you download a CSV (click the button at the top of your sales history page), you'll be able to tell at a glance in the "profit status" column when each sale was paid and you can easily sum up the rows that represent the check to see total # of items sold, profit, etc.

In this example, a check was cut on Jul 2nd and covered all sales made from Jul 2nd 09 back to Oct 29th 2008. Another check was cut on Oct 2nd 09, covering back through July 2nd.

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/679661227_2Uyxm-O.jpg

Make sense?

-Anne