8628.jpg
8627.jpg
8629.jpg

Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    Pretty pictures! I like the 1st one. It has a feeling of antiquity...with the art hung on the walls in the background you have the impression that she is part of the art in that room. In the last shot she looks like she could have been a subject of an ancient oil painting. Nice work!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    Not sure I like the pose and slight tilt in the first one. Sorry.

On #2, the way the foot comes out of the picture is an interesting effect. It creates an illusion of additional depth. There is a slight tilt in this one as well that may be intentional to make her more vertical.

#3 is beautifully lit, and she seems to have really kind eyes. I like this one the best of the group.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    kidzmom wrote:
    Pretty pictures! I like the 1st one. It has a feeling of antiquity...with the art hung on the walls in the background you have the impression that she is part of the art in that room. In the last shot she looks like she could have been a subject of an ancient oil painting. Nice work!
    Thank you very much, kidzmom.
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Not sure I like the pose and slight tilt in the first one. Sorry.

On #2, the way the foot comes out of the picture is an interesting effect. It creates an illusion of additional depth. There is a slight tilt in this one as well that may be intentional to make her more vertical.

#3 is beautifully lit, and she seems to have really kind eyes. I like this one the best of the group.
    Thank you, Andrew!
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Nice work. I actually prefer number three. The soft light...her eyes...the subtle shadows. Really nice.

Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to seeing your work.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Hm, I am not sure about this set.

I always love your photos as they remind me of old paintings of beautiful women, always with a lot of pretty details and always perfect in every sense. I don't think you did anything wrong in this set, but her hair just looks messy (ne_nau.gif) and it sort of ruins the sophisticated look that you usually strive (in my eyes anyway) ...ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Hm, I am not sure about this set.

I always love your photos as they remind me of old paintings of beautiful women, always with a lot of pretty details and always perfect in every sense. I don't think you did anything wrong in this set, but her hair just looks messy (ne_nau.gif) and it sort of ruins the sophisticated look that you usually strive (in my eyes anyway) ...ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif

I like the set as the colours are in focus. I find the first shot would appear that she has been in tears prior to the shot. The second makes her look quite dumpy and short and doesn't do anything for her at all. I like the last shot as it appears quite natural and is worthy of applaus.
    Regards
    Bob