OMG Set pricing

pancamopancamo Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited October 14, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
ok its been a year since I quit using smugbug due to all the issues... So today I decided to give smugmug another try... I login and try to setup pricing for a gallery and it doesn't work. OMG

Im trying to set the price by adding a 200% increase to all photos in the gallery... it seemed to work once, but hitting the save button does nothing now.

guess I'll stop by next year... Why am I paying $150+ a year when I can't even do basic stuff... No way im going to let a client on this site.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2009
    I'm sorry you are frustrated! One of our Support Heroes is going to hop in here and personally assist you in your pro pricing.
  • LindyLindy Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2009
    Hi Pancamo, I think I can help you here. You probably didn't realize that the pricing feature had to change a bit, since we added a second lab.

When you set your prices, you need to be sure you choose the lab and color correction choice you want, as well as the level you want to set prices at. (Portfolio, Gallery, etc.)

After you've made your choice, you need to apply our default prices to your gallery. (Those need to be populated, so the system knows which prices to increase.)

Now, go back and you can increase those prices by your percentage amount, apply, and save.

Be sure you check your merchandise and download tabs, too. The downloads don't have a base price, so a percentage won't do anything for them. If no amount is applied, they won't be offered for sale.

Our help page is right here, if you need it: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us at the help desk. We're there for you! http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

Hope this does it for you! ~ Lindy