Local Elvis Impersonator

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited October 15, 2009 in People
I've been experimenting with the NIK Vivesa plug-in for Lightroom with the following photos. The reason I picked these, is because he doesn't have any good shots that show all of the jewlery that he wears for his performances (which most of them is made by himself). C&C would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to know if I'm going in the right direction with my PP. One or all of these will likely be used on his website and/or for promotional purposes.

Just a little background on the lighting. The first one was taken after dark, outside, at a carnival. He is lit by a spotlight, and fill flash. The last two are outside, late afternoon, and available light.

681393830_ji67F-L.jpg

681398527_855wd-L.jpg

681397181_JTCkd-L.jpg

Thanks for looking and any C&C provided!

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    I really like his expression on the first, but am less enthusiastic about the background in that same shot. Out of the last two, the last one is definitely my favorite.

As far as processing, the second two look a bit flat to me. The first one has much more 'pop'.